Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby A Five No More

Well it seems that Baby A #5 wasn't ready to join us in the land of the living. I am pregnant, however the baby never progressed passed 6 weeks, even though I should be in my second trimester. I'd been having some bleeding since Sunday and as it turns out it's because of "spontaneous abortion." The baby is a tiny tiny tadpole still and didn't develop thus why I'm having the bleeding. The hospital checked my hormone levels to be sure that maybe I hadn't miscalculated the last date of my cycle. My hormone levels are low, as in it doesn't recognize any baby in my uterus because that's what I would need in order for my body not to reject it since it's foreign. So I realize that just because one can have 3, 5, or 9 babies doesn't mean that sometimes one baby can't get away. For now Baby A #5 is waiting in the stars to maybe one day come down to earth.

Heartfelt thank you for all your well wishes. - Mama Alyson